Sun Hydraulics has just launched its new Sun FLeX™ family of competitively priced, high-performance electro-hydraulic products. These 16 completely new solenoid-operated cartridge valves and three new coils are the first products in the FLeX Series Solenoid Valves for both the mobile and industrial hydraulics markets.
Designed to outperform comparable valves in the market, FLeX Series solenoid valves deliver what you’re looking for in a range of solenoid valves:
- Consistently better pressure drop in a virtually leak-proof poppet-style valve
- Designed and tested to exceed 10-million-cycle operations
- Zinc-nickel plating standard (1000-hour salt fog) on valve and coil
- Coil options that include interchangeable low-power, high-power and hazardous location (explosion-proof) versions for expanded configuration flexibility.
- Valve and coil package that delivers a perfect market-priced solution.
FLeX Performance Advantages
FLeX valves offer significant performance advantages over competitive valves. For example, the FLeX DTBF normally closed, direct-acting blocking poppet valve, like all the FLeX valves, was designed with advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation tools to optimize flow path geometries. It is coupled with a solenoid actuator that provides optimized actuation force at critical points in the valve stroke.